Purple Pressed Ass

A seldom-sober pseudonym takes on the totality.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Four-Frigging-Oh!

One of my (slothful bastard of a) professors waited till yesterday morning--two days into the next term, that is--to post his grades, goddammit; thus I didn't know till then that I'd copped for a 4.0 gpa last quarter! My first of those at university--and at the postcocious age of thirtysix. Perhaps by now I should have some more meaningful accomplishments to crow over, but this'll do for a while. Cheers, O most supportive world.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Deric said…

    i'd like to say i'm surprised.

    i'd like to say that.

    good job, senor.

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    COOL! and Congrats my friend. I'm not surprised at all, even if deric is.
    :)
    Hugs and More Hugs,
    Drae

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Deric said…

    i ain't surprised...

    i'd just like to say that i was.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home