Purple Pressed Ass

A seldom-sober pseudonym takes on the totality.

Monday, February 20, 2006

beards not bombs

I loathe Hamas, but goshamighty do I covet this fucker's beard!

The fucker in question is Sheik Mohammed Abu "Ragnar Redbeard" Tir (who hennas his chin, quoth Haaretz). The beard in question should be mine, MINE! Thus I appeal to those with skill in this matter: any chance of getting that thing Photoshlepped onto my own chin? (I lack ability, and time.) Select shots of my sleevy countenance can be found on my Flickr page, if any be bold & beardy enough to attempt this. Email or post in comments as you prefer.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Deric said…

    www.delyse.com/sleeve/beardoquences.jpg

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Deric said…

    half assed 10-minute attempt... doesn't really convey the true majesty of the blessed bristles...

    gimme a nice strong Duce pose and i could probably do a little better.

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Sleeve Consequences said…

    Many grand thanks for the bristles, good one. Michael did me up as well around the same time as you; I'll post his next.

    as for the Duce pose... my baldness & gut are comin' right along; all I need's the clownishly authoritarian autocratic mien. give me another year of being father to a teenager and we're in freakin' business, mate!

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw some of Mike's preliminary results in the office yesterday, so prepare to be impressed with your new look, sir.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home