Purple Pressed Ass

A seldom-sober pseudonym takes on the totality.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Out of silence

David Baker read this site from time to time, I understand. If you are not my uncle--and no one is now, any more--you need not read the rest of this. To you, fond new member of the inexorable majority, I give my every thanks for all your unseen encouragement to us, all your precedents that made our years awakening to our natures more bearable. I love you, uncle, and never said so enough, and can never say so enough. But what can ever be enough? I remember you best outside the Stonewall, showing us the statues of two men, two women, erected to commemorate a day you missed but barely, when your contemporaries declared their kind of love would no longer be bullied into silence. Be sure in your safe death that I ever shall remain loud in my longing for love of every kind. Resquiat in goddamn pacis, again, again.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Deric said…

    my sincere condolences, good sir.

    sleep has his house.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home