Purple Pressed Ass

A seldom-sober pseudonym takes on the totality.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Infern Ham Paean

So a friend of mine's been daily sending a blasphemous prayer into the MySpace aethyr--prayers to Satan, to Iblis, against Christ and Mary and so on. I sent him the following gentle ribbing (not the Trojan sort) and was surprised to hear his reply: "I love it! Can I post it?" But he didn't. So, here: 

O guy on the can of Underwood-brand deviled ham,
oldest existing trademark still in use in the United States,
smear thy spicy piggy mischief
jambon de l'enfer
on all my friends and "friends"
at the Stygian picnic, bankside of th'accurst waters,
or at Boston's Russia Wharf in 1822--
anyway just be sure to smear that ham crap all over 'em,
get mustardseed all in their ears
and some B&G Sweet Midget Gherkins up the ol' Khyber
for good sticky measure
this vengeful quarter-to-three-ish

3 Comments:

  • At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good day ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices seeking the sneakers are around 320 dollars on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you say about it?

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that exact make. The prices for the velcros were about 340 bucks everwhere. But definitively I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good morning ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 190 dollars on every site. But completely I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home