Purple Pressed Ass

A seldom-sober pseudonym takes on the totality.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Fourteen Years

My number one son Elric is fourteen years old today. Fourteen! Today! But how? Just hours ago it seems he rode on my shoulders kicking and laughing as we sang "Yellow Submarine" and/or "Boris the Spider." Lord but I'm a lucky one, to see such an amazing nigh-on man come into his own before my wondering eyes. I love you so, mang, ese, Eeko, dream brother, best bold taller-than-father fellow of mine!

Should also nod skyward for the birthday of Grandfather Jack Meussner, nestled in the best of heavens with horses and fireflies and now his wife to keep him well outside of all time and age.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday to the Prince, it is all my joy to see him thrive.

    Love in all dimensions,
    Goddess mama Drae

     

Post a Comment

<< Home